Wednesday, May 28, 2008

SOS to Yoda


My kids think I am a Jedi Knight. Actually maybe not. I have told them that I am but have not been able to produce a convincing light saber or move anything with my mind. They may be on to me. 
Sometimes I feel like a Jedi. Today was one of those days. "A disturbance in the force I feel." Today something in my spirit has been bugging me. Can't seem to figure it out. I have been trying to make contact with Yoda and he is obviously in another galaxy. Just my luck!
Peace,

2 comments:

Andi Hawkins said...

Todd, though I know that you are the manliest of the manly, I will forgive you not linking my women's ministry blog to yours.

I am pretty sure you can't pull off the old Jedi Knight routine on your kids anymore and if they seem to play along it is so they can make fun of you when you're not around.

I hope the force aligns and you are once again at peace with the universe.

Anonymous said...

Pray for revelation, I will.